Cool that you want to donate together with us!
You can donate conveniently and directly via PayPal or SEPA direct debit. You can find more information further down the page.
Donate with PayPal:
Donate with SEPA direct debit:
For your information:
- We forward 100 percent of the donations we receive. Costs incurred for the ongoing operation of the association (e.g. bank account, website) are borne by ourselves as members of the association – your donation remains unaffected.
- Payment fees: There are no payment fees for your donation via SEPA direct debit. However, if you donate to us via PayPal, PayPal will charge payment fees (1.5% of the donation amount + 0.35 €) – in the donation process you can choose whether you want to pay these fees.
- By default, we divide your donation equally among all donation projects. If you only want to donate to certain projects, select the option “Selected projects (please specify later)” and tell us in the second step of the respective form (Paypal: “Please specify projects to donate to”; SEPA direct debit: “Direct message”) which projects you want to donate to.
- For your donation via SEPA direct debit we use the free and secure donation form of Helpmundo. Behind this is the non-profit association HelpDirect e.V. with server headquarters in Cologne. By default, a “contribution to finance the donation form” is suggested by HelpMundo. If you do not want this, you can click on “Change/Delete contribution” and move the slider to 0 to use the service completely free of charge.
- You can deduct your donation from taxes in Germany. For donations under 300 € a bank statement is sufficient as proof for the tax office to deduct your donation from taxes. You can also find a standardized donation receipt for your donation here (German). For (monthly) donations over 300 € we will gladly issue an individual donation receipt.
- Of course you can also send us your donation as a classic bank transfer or standing order to the donation account below. In this case, please include your e-mail address in the reason for payment.