As part of Transparency International’s Transparent Civil Society Initiative (German: “Initiative Transparente Zivilgesellschaft”), we are committed to making the following ten pieces of information available to the public and keeping them up to date. Please note that some of the information provided is only available in German. Feel free to contact us (email@example.com) and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have in English.
1) Name, registered office, address and year of foundation
DUC Club e.V.
c/o Constantin Bremer
Dieker Str. 57
42781 Haan (Germany)
Founded in 2021.
Contact person: Constantin Bremer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
2) Statutes and organizational goals
3) Information on tax benefit
According to the notice of exemption (German) issued by the Hilden tax office, tax no. 135/5793/2838, on September 28, 2021, we are exempt from corporate income tax under §5 (1) No. 9 of the German Corporate Income Tax Act and from trade tax under §3 No. 6 of the German Trade Tax Act.
4) Name and function of key decision-makers
- Our members
- Legal representatives: Linda Wirth (1st Chair), Constantin Bremer (2nd Chair), Luis Klose (3rd Chair)
5) Activity report
6) Staff structure
DUC Club e.V. is supported by its members, all of whom volunteer their time to the club.
7) Information on the source of funds
8) Information on the use of funds
9) Affiliation with third parties under company law
There is no corporate affiliation with third parties.
10) Names of people whose annual contribution exceeds ten percent of our total annual income
- In 2021: Jörg Wirth, Barbara Vincentz, Constantin Bremer